My Plans For The Future



I have a lot of dreams. When I was a kid my dream was to be a doctor, and as the time goes by, I have another dreams, sometimes; I want to be a person with different profession. But now as I  grown up, I know what I want to be.


I want to focus on finishing my studies in STIBA IEC with English Literature. For me, this is a challenge. Because when I was senior high school, I don’t understand about English. When my teacher teach me about English, I didn’t even concentrate about that, and I always got 4 (four) or 5 (five) for my score. I believe, I can finish this challenge well and I will prove that the past remains the future. And now, I will try to graduate with the best score. I will try even though I was wrong in doing the task or use the vocabulary incorrectly. I’m not confident with myself, but I will always try because, if I didn’t try, I do not how far I can break my limit.


Planning for the future is one of the most important things in one's life, where the plan could become a target for someone to be more focused. I don’t know when or where I love photography and I’m not sure if photography maybe could become my hobby and passion. I think, photography means, “Memories.” It’s all about capturing a perfect moment so I can look back and reminisce about what was happening in my life at that time, the feelings I experienced, and cherish the moments shared with others. Beauty can be seen from some aspect like nature, sea or mountain, that’s why I love those place so much. Wherever I go, I will not miss a moment to take a picture of natural beauty especially Indonesia.


I love traveling so much, that’s is the reason why I will spend my time to go another place especially in Indonesia. I have a target that in the next year in 2016, I want to visit  Raja Ampat - West Papua, Toraja - South Sulawesi and Karimun Jawa – Central Java. I love to travel because as a person, I’m interested in understanding and seeing new things. I really want to discover inspiring stories, histories, cultures, arts and I would like to test the cultures of different peoples when I went another place. 


I want to get a profession that will satisfy me, challenge me, and bring me joy. I believe that a job should be like a hobby. So, start from now on, I promise to make all my plans be real for the future one by one.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bukan Hanya Pacar Yang Bisa Mencuri Perhatian, Tapi Kepulauan Derawan Juga

Explore Ranca Upas And Situ Patenggang - South Bandung