Crater Of Mount Ijen - East Java

Do you love traveling ? Me too!! :)
So, what do you think about traveling ? For me, travel to learn, expand my mind and get new experiences. I travel to challenge myself and try new things. I think I also travel because I see things on TV and in books or magazines and media social that make me say “I want to see that directly! I want to be there! Huhh!! And during traveling, I will meet new peoples, see many interesting things and beautiful landscapes like cliffs, white sandy beaches, mountains, valleys, rivers, forest, waterfalls, etc.

Ok next, You know where location of Madakaripura waterfall, Baluran and Crater of Mount Ijen ? On 18 until 20 of March I spend my time to explore East Java with @backpackerjakarta again. We are consist of 34 peoples and we were led by Danna, Emile and Adhie. 
We started from Senen station at 02.00 P.M and take the economic train "Kertajaya". Maybe at arround 03.00 A.M we already at Turi Station.  From Turi station to Madakaripura waterfall we used ELF. 


And this is the first destination for us after passed 13 hour in the train . Yeah!!! Maybe at arround 06.00 A.M we already arrived at Madakaripura waterfall and ready for trekking. Lets enjoy!!
Madakaripura Waterfall is the most popular waterfall in Java Island. It is located at Sapih village, lumbang district, Probolinggo City. Madakaripura waterfall which is characterized by extensive parking and statue Gajah Mada. Here, many local residents who volunteered to be the guide that will accompany illustrating historical sights until finish. Next we had to walk maybe at around 30 minutes, the trail passes a rocky made of cement. Along the way, you will take many photos and crossing the bridge because you will see a beautiful view and cool. On the right side you will see rocky water stream and if tired there are several places along the way that can be used for sitting around relaxing. The time goes by, we already arrived and enjoy the beautiful of Madakaripura waterfall and take some picture. Without spending a lot of time, maybe at arround 08.00 A.M we already came back to elf and left Madakaripura waterfall and went to Baluran National Park.






Talking about Baluran, hmmm, Baluran National Park is one of the best national park that I have visited and located in Sumberwaru village, Banyuwangi district, Situbondo. At the beginning, you can see many exotic animals such as some species of monkeys and also bulls as the protected animals in that area and maybe you feel that you are entering into ordinary forest, but after 45 minute later and you arrived, you will see diversity of the plant in that forest. And in there, you can enjoy the panorama of savannah and mount Baluran. Never forget to take a lot of picture again until satisfied!! Hahahaaa!!!!















The time goes by, after we doing our tradition "take a lot of picture" we prepared to go crater of Mount Ijen. Yeah!! Maybe at arround 12.30 A.M we are already arrived at Mount Ijen basecamp. Before we started to trekking, we make small circle and breafing to introduced our guide and talking about the trek, condition during trekking and doing teamwork to reach the crater of Mount Ijen and see the beautiful of Blue Fire!! Fighting!!

We are recommend you to do the night hiking up to Ijen Crater to catch the magical blue fire. To get this you have to arrived at the top before sunrise of 6 A.M. To trekking, we need 1.5 until 2 hours. Maybe at arround 03.00 some of us including me arrived at blue fire gate and to get the blue fire we should to go down again. And because I got sick with my stomach, I can't see the beautiful of blue fire directly but some of my friends get in there and I just can see from above! Very dissapointed, but I promise to go back again sometimes!! During waiting some of my friends, Dody and Bagus arrived early, so I take decision to go down first with them and Dian. Along the way, we never never never forget to take a lot of picture and got the beautiful of sunrise during climb down! 









Crater of Mount Ijen being the last destination our trip in east java. Will be unforgetable for us. I got new friends, see new place and also new experience during the way. Yah maybe I'm not lucky person to see the beautiful of blue fire at the time, but because I have them as my new family, I can enjoyed the way and every step that I took! Thank you so much friends for your cares and thank you for @backpakerjakarta!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pedalaman Suku Baduy - West Java

Onrust and Cipir Island - Thousand Islands

Explore Ranca Upas And Situ Patenggang - South Bandung